How can I increase gig impression & get buyer knock regularly?

raj_xen

I am level 1 seller. I was completed total 31 job with successfully.
I was completed 4 order at March.
Still I have 3 order into my Gig at que. But I notice from 1 month that day by day I lost my gig impression & I don’t get any new buyer knock from Fiverr from 2 week. Also my Gig was gone from 2 number page into 10 number page. But I have no any job cancellation or late delivery record.

So I want to know why it is happening with me?
Q: How can i recovery this situation & rank my Gig again with best impression?

• Like 6

Staying a lot online won’t help.

And as a veteran seller here I can tell you even older sellers have problems. The pandemic really slowed sales down. Plus Fiverr made some changes and gigs don’t even appear in search results anymore, they always shift to the point where you rarely get any exposure. So… it’s not your gig, Fiverr is making changes and that might be the main cause here.

• Like 7

And as a veteran seller here I can tell you even older sellers have problems. The pandemic really slowed sales down. Plus Fiverr made some changes and gigs don’t even appear in search results anymore, they always shift to the point where you rarely get any exposure. So… it’s not your gig, Fiverr is making changes and that might be the main cause here.

Thanks for the reply. So there is no option to get new orders except buyer requests?

• Like 1

The reality is that nothing guarantees orders.

And considering the fact that Fiverr is preparing an ad-based system like Google has, I am sure ranking will be very strange from now on.

Try buyer requests, but even that won’t guarantee anything major.

• Like 6

okay. thanks for your valuable opinion.

But I want to know that

what is the benefit of Fiverr down our Gig??

When it will be okay?

• Like 1

Ohh!!

I am here in Fiverr for the first time and I hope we, Every freelancers may get through this :pray:t2:

• Like 1

The reality is that nothing guarantees orders.

And considering the fact that Fiverr is preparing an ad-based system like Google has, I am sure ranking will be very strange from now on.

Try buyer requests, but even that won’t guarantee anything major.

Hi, I was looking into the topic " fiverr promoted gig" that was pretty much ad program like google, but all posts seems to be back in 2016 or 2017, still figuring out if that system is alive.?

Your comments suggests me that that program is relaunching it self?

• Like 2

Hi, I was looking into the topic " fiverr promoted gig" that was pretty much ad program like google, but all posts seems to be back in 2016 or 2017, still figuring out if that system is alive.?

Your comments suggests me that that program is relaunching it self?

It’s something new. And it’s already launched, gradually expanding to more and more users.

• Like 3

I for one don’t find it ok to pay for promotion. It’s better to rank based on performance, because paid promotion just means anyone without skills can promote a gig and offer a bad experience to people… So it’s not really a feature I am excited about.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...