My gig stopped getting traffic. No impressions, no clicks

mariajobs

Hi there!

I have been on Fiverr for about a year now, and ever since I created my first gig it was doing relatively well. I always had one or two sales per week, which isn’t great but also not bad. The problem is I have not had any new clicks or impressions for about 2 months now. I’ve had some returning clients but that’s it. I have tried improving my description, my prices, my thumbnail, etc., (and waited for it to rank again cuz I know it takes a few days at best) and nothing seems to be working.

I have mostly positive ratings and over 100 completed jobs, everything was going well so I’m not sure what happened and I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight.

Thanks in advance and stay safe out there!

• Like 6

Fiverr algorithms are fully responsible for it. That’s a common problem over Fiverr sellers. Fiverr has introduced a feature called SEO-Title in the gig. It will be visible in the edit mode of a gig. You must have to update it otherwise algorithm seems the gig isn’t updated or paused.
You can use the following tips also;

• Seo title
  • Image title SEO
  • Adding video to GIG
  • Sharing on other platforms

You can see my gig impressions as well. I have used these tips for a while and got over 700+ impressions.

2062206661_GIGViews.thumb.JPG.1a926744496d9fea940d2c0ce7fa55b5.JPG
GIG Views1344×613 51.5 KB
  • Like 2