New Voice Over Gig

Hi! Brand new Voice Over on here.

Because let’s face it, there aren’t enough of them 😃

And also it’s a great time to launch your Voice Over Gig when every single actor and actress is heading here because they’re unemployed since all the stage plays and films and TV shoots have been shut-down.

Still, I’m excited to be here - check me out and wish me luck!

Good luck to all you other other ‘New to Fiverr’ people. 🤞

UkBritishVoice

Welcome to Fiverr! I’m in the VO world with you and have been here since January. I suspect that you’re right that there are and will continue to be a few more joining in on the fun here, but don’t let that trouble you. There is plenty to learn about how to gain success on this site. I’m still working on it. Persistent pays, or at least that’s what I’m choosing to believe. So keep at it, and take advantage of the learning available here on the forum. Wishing you health and success!

Welcome to Fiverr! I’m in the VO world with you and have been here since January. I suspect that you’re right that there are and will continue to be a few more joining in on the fun here, but don’t let that trouble you. There is plenty to learn about how to gain success on this site. I’m still working on it. Persistent pays, or at least that’s what I’m choosing to believe. So keep at it, and take advantage of the learning available here on the forum. Wishing you health and success!

Thanks Owen. I am persistent, and have a feeling I will have to be! How long did it take before your first customer?

Thanks Owen. I am persistent, and have a feeling I will have to be! How long did it take before your first customer?

Six weeks for my first and only sale. I record here in Bangkok in a studio, or I did before the world closed down, so Fiverr has been my first experience having to edit and master my own voice. Don’t take my experience as an example of what you should expect. I believe that new sellers are often given a bit more prominence when their first gig is made available. I recommend that you ensure that your gig looks and sounds excellent right away. I rushed to get my gig available and didn’t pay enough attention to details right away. I likely wasted the extra attention I might otherwise have received. Don’t do that. 😋 Anyway, I see a lot of promise here. I hope you find sales and success right away. Cheers!

Archived