Factors for Sustaining a new fiverr gig/profile if its ranking

developoo

There is no such fix price for service and not fix each month or week you get order

If you gigs according according to trend then you will get orders.

I am new and doing well , i was just wondering what to do to keep the rankings up other than doing things correctly and getting 5 stars 🙂

I am new and doing well , i was just wondering what to do to keep the rankings up other than doing things correctly and getting 5 stars 🙂

You have maintain the ratio of 60 days complete the orders on time and work on the gigs seo so you will get orders more and more

Also share the gigs for up the impression.

Hi i am new to fiverr and started in Feb 2020 . My question is if you are new and your gig is ranking , how many orders in a week or average selling price should be their to sustain the ranking?

My question is if you are new and your gig is ranking , how many orders in a week or average selling price should be their to sustain the ranking?

There is no such thing as “gig ranking”. Gigs show up in the Fiverr search results based upon many factors (some of which Fiverr does not share with sellers), and can move around a great deal in the results. You cannot control where your gig shows up at any given time.

Just be a great seller that your target customers need to hire. It is unwise to worry about things you cannot control.

• 3 weeks later...

My question is if you are new and your gig is ranking , how many orders in a week or average selling price should be their to sustain the ranking?

There is no such thing as “gig ranking”. Gigs show up in the Fiverr search results based upon many factors (some of which Fiverr does not share with sellers), and can move around a great deal in the results. You cannot control where your gig shows up at any given time.

Just be a great seller that your target customers need to hire. It is unwise to worry about things you cannot control.

Loved your answer , thankyou 🙂

Archived