Gig not showing up in searches

maalikjunaid

Have you tried using filters? ‘online seller’, ‘new seller’, your budget’, etc

yeah i have tried these …

the keywords against which i have made this gig have around 350 number of services in total 3 pages and i went through everypage but it’s not found anywhere among these…

Hopefully someone else can offer some advice. I tried quite a few combinations of search terms, as well as searching for your gig title, and wasn’t able to find it. If nobody else replies, maybe you should send a message to CS? I did that for one of my gigs before.

Side note: take another look at your description…I spotted several spelling and grammar mistakes 😉

Hopefully someone else can offer some advice. I tried quite a few combinations of search terms, as well as searching for your gig title, and wasn’t able to find it. If nobody else replies, maybe you should send a message to CS? I did that for one of my gigs before.

Side note: take another look at your description…I spotted several spelling and grammar mistakes 😉

I will look into it … 🙃

Thank you …

Hi, I’m also new here. My gig wasn’t also there at the beginning. Then have it in the search after a few adjustments. See whether it’s in the draft or active mod. If it’s in the draft you have to activate it. It’s usually in the draft because it needs some editing. Go through your gig sections and try to modify it a bit, then publish. Then it appears active. If this isn’t working write it to customer support. For mine they said there is a minor problem and they’ll correct it. Now the problem is solved.

It’s in my active gigs category …

but i think i need to talk to CS for this

Archived