How i can make a fiverr studio?

Hi,

This is my first post on the forum, and I am pretty new on this. I am a successful Fiverr seller, completed over 1500 projects,
I am trying to make Fiverr studio, but really don’t know how I can make it, I think you guys will help me, am I eligible to make the studio? or do I will get the only an invitation from someone else, I have this bade too. I hope i will get my answer.

image.thumb.png.665844fdd3fed667feb3c42bc24b2d12.png
image1292×311 88.4 KB

Hi,

This is my first post on the forum, and I am pretty new on this. I am a successful Fiverr seller, completed over 1500 projects,

I am trying to make Fiverr studio, but really don’t know how I can make it, I think you guys will help me, am I eligible to make the studio? or do I will get the only an invitation from someone else, I have this bade too. I hope i will get my answer.

You have to be designated as a studio lead to create a Fiverr Studio.

or do I will get the only an invitation from someone else

Yes, you do need to wait for an invitation.

You have to be designated as a studio lead to create a Fiverr Studio.

or do I will get the only an invitation from someone else

Yes, you do need to wait for an invitation.

I’m waiting from the last couple of months but I didn’t get any invitation yet. Can you please explain a bit more regarding this.

I have had the “Get Studio Invites” Since the first day it was offered, but neither have I been contacted.

If someone needs your services and likes your gigs then they will contact you. Having the option on your profile does not guarantee that you will get contacted.

Archived