This is getting frustrating

Ugh___Again.png.374590b4bbbf86341617766c0d2be18c.png
Ugh___Again760×702 67.7 KB

I’ve been on Fiverr less than 2 days and this is the 3rd such interaction I’ve had. I certainly wish there was something more than “Report”. It is so frequent that Fiverr should create an option for “This account is trying to commit fraud”.

• Like 5

It sure is frustrating, especially if you only get spammy/scammy messages but they like to target new people, so with luck, it will get less.

If you want to do more than hitting the Report button, you can send a ticket, there’s “ToS violation” as a reason in the drop-downs somewhere, but I don’t know if the process is different than when you hit Report.

Welcome to the forum!

• Like 4

It sure is frustrating, especially if you only get spammy/scammy messages but they like to target new people, so with luck, it will get less.

If you want to do more than hitting the Report button, you can send a ticket, there’s “ToS violation” as a reason in the drop-downs somewhere, but I don’t know if the process is different than when you hit Report.

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for welcome! I, too, hope they decrease over time. Only time will tell.

• Like 2