Your Gig has failed to pass our review

shahzaibmushtaq

Hi,

Recently one of my gigs is removed by Fiverr with the reason that i completed the assignment for the client. Its actually right, i completed one client’s assignment and i was not aware that it was against Fiverr rules. I made a mistake and it was totally unintentional. Out of all the tasks and projects i performed in these years i never took assignments and just provide servers management & linux support. This gig was “performing linux sysadmin tasks” where i provide servers management & support but only once i took assignment from one client without knowing that it was prohibited and this is the message from them :-

https://i.imgur.com/82S5qbV.png

Can you guys please help or suggest something that can help me restore the gig?

Hi,

Recently one of my gigs is removed by Fiverr with the reason that i completed the assignment for the client. Its actually right, i completed one client’s assignment and i was not aware that it was against Fiverr rules. I made a mistake and it was totally unintentional. Out of all the tasks and projects i performed in these years i never took assignments and just provide servers management & linux support. This gig was “performing linux sysadmin tasks” where i provide servers management & support but only once i took assignment from one client without knowing that it was prohibited and this is the message from them :-

https://i.imgur.com/82S5qbV.png

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why. Unfortunately, once your Gig has been denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why, we advise that you review our Terms of Service for more information.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum. Nobody here can restore your gig.

Archived