Not getting clicks

atif_ali08

As I mentioned in your other thread Improve my fiveer gig, Unlimited Revisions isn’t a good idea.

As for impressions and clicks, your gigs are all in highly competitive categories. Have you read this thread yet? Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Can you guide me please How to find low competitive gigs?

It’s not about competition, but competence in skill. If you don’t have the skill to offer a service, don’t offer it. If you do have the skill, then that will show though.

Only you know your skills.

As for ‘low competition’ all your gigs are in an area of excessive competition. I’m not sure there’s a corner of that market that is untapped. (It’s not my area, though, so I could be wrong.)

It’s not about competition, but competence in skill. If you don’t have the skill to offer a service, don’t offer it. If you do have the skill, then that will show though.

Only you know your skills.

As for ‘low competition’ all your gigs are in an area of excessive competition. I’m not sure there’s a corner of that market that is untapped. (It’s not my area, though, so I could be wrong.)

As you said in your previous comment that I am in highly competitive category.Then what should I do now?

Archived