New Marketer in the community!

Hello Familia :hugs: Good Morning/Evening
How are you guys worldwide? I hope that everyone is safe and enjoying your quarantine time.

My name is Waleed Helal, I am a creative visual communicator originally from Egypt and living in UAE at the moment, my scope and expertise are in communications, marketing, branding, and graphics designing with 10 years of experience in multinational corporates.

I would like to share with you guys; what I am doing in my quarantine time, I started looking at the positive side of this crisis which is as the following:

1. Start exploring myself.
  2. Focus on new hobbies/Skills
  3. Work on these skills to serve others not only myself and
  4. Spreading the positivity around me.

One of the positive things that I want to share as well, A week ago, I have created my selling account on fiver and created my first Gig and successfully delivered my first order ever on Fiverr 👍

Now, it’s your turn to share with me What you are doing and learned in your day during the quarantine?

Hi… Welcome to this online community.:houses: I’m not so new too, but my name is Alegna and my general vision is dual: professional and artistical. Few months after my subscription in this website (May of 2016), I got my first architectural project and then the musical one.🥳 So far, I completed more than ten little projects and I’m ready for more challenges, specially during this hard time. It’s never late to be willing to learn new skills and getting other tools in order to grow up the online business. Right now I retook my gigs, I’ve improved them, I’m focused on my social media, creating contents, learning new lenguages, reading good books (well a lot!!! 🙂) Don’t hesitate to make a previous contact and ask something or whatever you need. Regards.:hugs:

I had to stop to say hello to you and to welcome you to Fiverr just because I really appreciate your positivity. That’s a good attitude to have these days. I hope all is well with you, your health is good, and you find the success you are searching for here. Cheers from Thailand!

Hi… Welcome to this online community.:houses: I’m not so new too, but my name is Alegna and my general vision is dual: professional and artistical. Few months after my subscription in this website (May of 2016), I got my first architectural project and then the musical one.🥳 So far, I completed more than ten little projects and I’m ready for more challenges, specially during this hard time. It’s never late to be willing to learn new skills and getting other tools in order to grow up the online business. Right now I retook my gigs, I’ve improved them, I’m focused on my social media, creating contents, learning new lenguages, reading good books (well a lot!!! 🙂) Don’t hesitate to make a previous contact and ask something or whatever you need. Regards.:hugs:

Hii Alegna, it’s nice virtually meeting you. Keep up the good work, if you need anything related to a virtual communication i am here to support and help.

Cheers,

Waleed

I had to stop to say hello to you and to welcome you to Fiverr just because I really appreciate your positivity. That’s a good attitude to have these days. I hope all is well with you, your health is good, and you find the success you are searching for here. Cheers from Thailand!

Hii Owen, it’s nice virtually meeting you, i am good thank you, hope that you are safe and healthy.

Cheers,

Waleed

Archived