Phone Verification: Won't let me add phone number

greggidneyvo

I’m on my first gig, I’m trying to “verify” my gig at the last page, and it doesn’t allow me to put my phone number in the phone number spot. It just let’s me put my prefix, and nothing more.
There’s 2 buttons at the bottom for SMS and Call for verification, and neither of them light up.
Some would say: Contact Customer Support. Well, I tried “Submit a Request” and I kept getting a message saying “Action Failed. Try again later” It’s been over 2 hours trying to get this thing to work. There’s no legitimate ‘email’ nor an actual phone# to contact anyone.
Curious, Why is it so difficult to get a straight answer?

• Like 14

That’s very far from the +1- and the numbers should be right up against it. Maybe you have some spaces in there? (Single click right next to the dash. Double clicking might have put your cursor in the wrong position.)

It doesnt allow anything at all. When I start to type, iot puts the digits in that spot

• Like 7

It doesnt allow anything at all. When I start to type, iot puts the digits in that spot

Okay, I’m at a loss for this one, sorry. :frowning_face:

For those who cannot find the ticketing system here os a link to contact Customer Support. envelope" alt="envelope On that page there are help articles and information, but in the upper right is a “submit ticket” hyperlink that opens a form page. Click the drop-down box on the forum and proceed. There are some email addresses for Fiverr including support@fi…
  • Like 8

Okay, I’m at a loss for this one, sorry. :frowning_face:

For those who cannot find the ticketing system here os a link to contact Customer Support. envelope" alt="envelope On that page there are help articles and information, but in the upper right is a “submit ticket” hyperlink that opens a form page. Click the drop-down box on the forum and proceed. There are some email addresses for Fiverr including support@fi…

I tried that. No answer

• Like 8

That’s because it’s unrelated to your ticket, or email to Fiverr, concerning your phone number.

Firstly, it states that the email came from the forums@discourse, not support@fiverr.com
Second, it’s simply saying that you have to make a new post, if you want to share more than one image. (So whatever the second image was, you’ll need to try again.)

The forums are a separate platform from Fiverr.

• Like 7

That’s because it’s unrelated to your ticket, or email to Fiverr, concerning your phone number.

Firstly, it states that the email came from the forums@discourse, not support@fiverr.com

Second, it’s simply saying that you have to make a new post, if you want to share more than one image. (So whatever the second image was, you’ll need to try again.)

Ahh… so I guess I made another post asking the same question.

So. Yes… I submitted this issues under the “Submit a Request” yesterday.

I’ve been waiting, and received nothing on the matter

• Like 7

There’s been a few reports of Customer Support taking longer than usual to address some issues. I would assume this is because there’s been an enormous influx of new accounts, and thus a greater strain on the Fiverr staff.

I suppose while you’re waiting for a response, you can prepare whatever gigs you’re planning. Do you have good horizontal-orientation gig images? Do you already have a description for your service in mind, or better, written down? Do you already know some of what you’d like to charge for pricing?

I have a thread that covers a lot of things for reformatting existing gigs, but because it covers a lot of the basics, I’d be happy to share it if you’re interested.

• Like 7

There’s been a few reports of Customer Support taking longer than usual to address some issues. I would assume this is because there’s been an enormous influx of new accounts, and thus a greater strain on the Fiverr staff.

I suppose while you’re waiting for a response, you can prepare whatever gigs you’re planning. Do you have good horizontal-orientation gig images? Do you already have a description for your service in mind, or better, written down? Do you already know some of what you’d like to charge for pricing?

I have a thread that covers a lot of things for reformatting existing gigs, but because it covers a lot of the basics, I’d be happy to share it if you’re interested.

are YOU able to see “pending gigs”?

**also, thank you so much for taking the time to help me 🙂

• Like 7

so, am I able to send an email directly to “support@fiverr.com”?

• Like 7

That’s what the thread I linked stated, but it also cautioned that it might take longer. (Did you follow the link?)

As for ‘pending gigs’, I’m not sure I follow. Did you have another question related to that?

I have 4 pending gigs, all pending because of that verification bug.

Was wondering if you could see them.

• Like 7