My motivational gig removed

wardaahamk

My gig was removed just because they said: video was not enough clear.

They denied my gig earlier, but one agent forward to head department and they restored.
Now, again they don’t care about my efforts and reviews and said it can’t be revert back.
How to get my gig back? I am desperately sad on how fiverr policies work that don’t even care about the efforts… Though, I have 2yrs experiece and requested second time to revert it back.

Please comment if you can help me but don’t make me more sad that it can’t happen.

My gig was removed just because they said: video was not enough clear.

They denied my gig earlier, but one agent forward to head department and they restored.

Now, again they don’t care about my efforts and reviews and said it can’t be revert back.

How to get my gig back? I am desperately sad on how fiverr policies work that don’t even care about the efforts… Though, I have 2yrs experiece and requested second time to revert it back.

Please comment if you can help me but don’t make me more sad that it can’t happen.

How to get my gig back?

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why. Unfortunately, once your Gig has been denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why, we advise that you review our Terms of Service for more information.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum. Nobody here can get your gig back.

Archived