Ways to Get more Sales

I Give offers on the buyer requests every day but i get no response! i don’t even know if they saw my offer or not. is there any way helps for that ?

@yusuf_hammouch Every offer that a seller quote is seen by the buyer, maybe your offer does nt suit the buyer or there may be any other problem with your offer. I suggest you to find articles here related to the buyer request and work on it accordingly. You have to give your 100% for any work you do on Fiverr, think yourself as a buyer and work out things. I hope it helps

Thanks

Best Regards

• Like 8

@yusuf_hammouch Every offer that a seller quote is seen by the buyer, maybe your offer does nt suit the buyer or there may be any other problem with your offer. I suggest you to find articles here related to the buyer request and work on it accordingly. You have to give your 100% for any work you do on Fiverr, think yourself as a buyer and work out things. I hope it helps

Thanks

Best Regards

thank you so much for infos . i will do that of course.

• Like 4

I can’t find anything on my buyer request page. What can I do better so I can get buyer request to even bid for ?

@collyray Go to Gigs section on your dashboard and edit your Gigs from there, select the relevant category in accordance to your niche from the first page you see when you edit

Hope it will be helpful

Thanks

Best Regards

• Like 4

@collyray Go to Gigs section on your dashboard and edit your Gigs from there, select the relevant category in accordance to your niche from the first page you see when you edit

Hope it will be helpful

Thanks

Best Regards

Thanks, I will do that and revert back on progress made.

• Like 3