Fake reviews, fake designers, fake logos: what to do?

why don’t you give a chance to the new buyer?

You obviously didn’t read his post. 👇

without any feedback but i contacted him and he replied “i just started today

He did give a chance to someone without any reviews.

And to be honest @yusuf_hammouch it’s totally unprofessional and irrelevant coming to a topic complaining that new sellers don’t get orders and implying that they should’ve choose you.

think, the problem is on @emericcorvest and not on the logo designer

@silveni I really think you are taking it off topic arguing if you can get good logo for 50$ or not. That’s not the point. It’s eternal discussion in freelance world.

As to your comment: there is fault at both sides. OP is quite unclear with what he wants but it doesn’t mean that designers are not at fault. We saw quite a few designers solely on this forum with fake profiles and stolen logos asking us to provide them a feedback and how can they get on the first page. And I saw level 2 sellers also with stolen logos in their portfolio. so I do believe that @emericcorvest might’ve encountered those kind of “designers”

If you wish to argue about the logo pricing you can join other discussions on this forum about that.

@mariashtelle1

I really think you are taking it off topic arguing if you can get good logo for 50$ or not.

No, I’m not.

If you wish to argue about the logo pricing you can join other discussions on this forum about that.

Lol, no, I’m not arguing with the logo pricing.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A professional logo give us a message.
Like Apple iphone there is a byte in apple.
Its mean this apple is give us message of “bites” that is software language.

I am logo designer and illustration artist basically there are many type of logo designer. Client want some time cartoon or mascot logos but in fiverr lot of people give minimalist logo designing service. You are right when buyer contact with seller if seller did not work i think he tell to buyer i can’t do this job because for new buyer its a good impression because with this buyer save time. And a professional logo take some time like min 7 days.

A professional logo give us a message.

Like Apple iphone there is a byte in apple.

Its mean this apple is give us message of “bites” that is software language.

I am logo designer and illustration artist basically there are many type of logo designer. Client want some time cartoon or mascot logos but in fiverr lot of people give minimalist logo designing service. You are right when buyer contact with seller if seller did not work i think he tell to buyer i can’t do this job because for new buyer its a good impression because with this buyer save time. And a professional logo take some time like min 7 days.

a professional logo take some time like min 7 days.

It’s the worldwide rules or just the habbit rules?

Archived