Decreased Response Rate for no valid reason

I used “Preview Public Mode” to see how my profile would look like to the client, there I found a button called “Get a Quote”. Curiously I pressed it, filled up a request file to myself for a logo. Then I went to check my inbox, the message I sent to myself. Without replying to myself I deleted the conversation. The next day, my response rate went down to 50%…
Something is wrong here

• Like 1

I used “Preview Public Mode” to see how my profile would look like to the client, there I found a button called “Get a Quote”. Curiously I pressed it, filled up a request file to myself for a logo. Then I went to check my inbox, the message I sent to myself. Without replying to myself I deleted the conversation. The next day, my response rate went down to 50%…

Something is wrong here

there I found a button called “Get a Quote”. Curiously I pressed it, filled up a request file to myself for a logo.

Why would anyone do that in the first place? :thinking:

• Like 3

Something is wrong here

I found a button called “Get a Quote”. Curiously I pressed it, filled up a request file to myself for a logo.

WoW! That’s a ninja technique to lower the response rate.

As @mariashtelle1 suggested, you may contact CS and tell them about the magic you performed and they’ll probably fix it for you.

• Like 2