Can I add my works on my other site's portfolio?

This has been on my head for a while, but when I can and when I can’t share my works that I do here in other sites or at least my personal portfolio which I send sometimes to studios?
I heard people saying that I can do regardless of what happens here, but at the same time I understand that maybe some buyers don’t want their orders shared.
On the other hand, some of them I worked really hard and I want to show that in other places so I can maybe have some job opportunities.
Which one it’s right? Is there any politic on this topic? Can I get in trouble for this?

• Like 5

This has been on my head for a while, but when I can and when I can’t share my works that I do here in other sites or at least my personal portfolio which I send sometimes to studios?

I heard people saying that I can do regardless of what happens here, but at the same time I understand that maybe some buyers don’t want their orders shared.

On the other hand, some of them I worked really hard and I want to show that in other places so I can maybe have some job opportunities.

Which one it’s right? Is there any politic on this topic? Can I get in trouble for this?

maybe some buyers don’t want their orders shared.

You can’t do this without permission from your buyer.

• Like 1