First Fiverr order!

Nothing exceptional to report here other than my own excitement at having just completed my first order. However, if you’re reading this message, then you’re probably one of the sellers that is regularly here on the forum offering help to new sellers. In that case, I owe you my gratitude. Sincerely, thank you!

You’re far ahead of me then - congrats!

Have you been on Fiverr for a long time? I’m certainly don’t have the experience here to offer you any advice, but I can tell you that in my case, the 6 weeks that I waited for my first order required a lot of patience, and the only thing that I did before this order was update my gig. Good luck to you. I trust that you’ll get your first order, too!

Have you been on Fiverr for a long time? I’m certainly don’t have the experience here to offer you any advice, but I can tell you that in my case, the 6 weeks that I waited for my first order required a lot of patience, and the only thing that I did before this order was update my gig. Good luck to you. I trust that you’ll get your first order, too!

Thanks. I made my account a few years ago and think I tried posting something a long time ago but officially posted my first real 4 gigs a few days ago 😃 I checked out the forums today for the first time and saw some people saying they’ve been on here 3 yrs w/ no orders? lol… guess I won’t quit my “day job” any time soon. :rofl:

I have to unsubscribe to this thread (updates) I keep getting notifications about my “First Fiverr order” lol but it’s just this forum post :rofl:

I keep getting notifications

You can change this in your settings by going to your Profile > Preferences > Notifications and then changing ‘Automatically track topics I enter’ to ‘never’ and ‘When I post in a topic, set that topic to’ to ‘normal’.

Archived