Posted buyer request but does not show full request

swayam89

It seems there is an issue with the buyer requests section. The job description text has been cut and now just showing 2 lines when I click on Send offer then only I see complete text. Please check attached 2 screenshots.
I need to click on send offer everytime I need to check the job description which is not good experience.

issue1.thumb.PNG.5482ef16a5ec1ad3a3488bb311995aa7.PNG
issue11237×102 8.55 KB
issue2.PNG.ebc8ec69e595c39a6107a584d98e116f.PNG
issue2660×554 47.9 KB

As you can see in the Request column, there is a “See more” dropdown or link to see more details about the request (see uploaded file: BuyerRequestSeeMore).

BuyerRequestSeeMore.JPG.5667ba48cc187e4671acc8d91cbb3976.JPG

After I clicked the “See more” dropdown or link, there are no details shown and the “See more link” was gone (see uploaded file: BuyerRequestNotExpanding).

BuyerRequestNotExpanding.JPG.1b9aff9ea7e70ba77547c369e6042e80.JPG

What’s the problem? The first image is not showing the entire link. After you click the “show more”, the entire link appears. So it is, indeed, showing more.

So it is, indeed, showing more.

It’s showing more, but in many cases, it’s not showing the whole request.

hii there!! I am facing same issue regarding my buyer requests on the desktop view from 3 to 4 days.First I thought it will solve itself but it is still there  I can’t see the the job description text fully , just showing half. I am able to view everything on the mobile fiverr app. However if client attach more than one files, desktop view shows only one file but mobile app shows all the attached files:(

• Like 1