Site down & Issue with inbox

mjensen415

HI Jensen!
I have experienced the following issue. Yesterday i have created my first gig which required a Basic English test. Due to a technical error in my browser my test was interrupted which led to me failing it. After this unfortunate incident, i have pursued the other, more advanced English Tests where i have scored more than 90%. (in the first 10% of Fiverr users)
I have reported the issue to the Customer Service and was told that i have used my two attempts on the Basic English test in one day. This is impossible to the platform’s 24h rule.
This is clearly a bug, as the test shows, i have spent 0 min on it, when in fact the test was attempted just once. It is very frustrating as i am not being able to post any gigs until June, although my English skills are shown as verified due to my high scores on the other available English Tests on Fiverr.
I would really appreciate your engagement in this issue.
Kind regards

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve delivered an order four times now but the attachment goes missing and when I refresh the message disappears too 😦 I hope I don’t get a warning for delivering empty messages because I absolutely haven’t.

Just wait.

I delivered 30 minutes ago, the message appeared after 15 minutes, the attachment after 30 minutes. it’s still a good idea to double-check after an hour or so

Archived