Deliveries & Messages Not Working!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Team,

Good day!

Looks like there is an issue while sending messages. I’m unable to send the messages to the buyers. I asked my friend (He is also a seller here) to try from his side, he also confirmed to me that he cannot also send messages.

Please have a look.

Thanks.

• Like 4

Hello! I have received a message from someone but whenever I try to reply to him my message never delivers! When I refresh the page my message just disappears and the chat becomes unread! I don’t know what’s happening but I think it will ruin my response time! HELP ME PLEASE!!!

• Like 3

Join the discussion here: :point_down:t4:

Hi everyone. We are aware of the ongoing issue with Inbox & order messages. We are working to resolve ASAP.
Okay , I don’t know what is happening , but I have one urgent project with seller. And messages are not working at all!? anyone have this experience
  • Like 3

Same here…I am also not able to send msgs…from today evening…As such I can’t reply to by customers. Can anybody tell us what is the issue here? However, I am receiving msgs from the buyer.

Now the messages that I sent earlier were sent automatically. Actually the messages are taking a lot of time getting sent