Still haven't got my first order

stylografo

It feels like my gigs aren’t good enough. Impressions are slowing and I don’t know how to promote on Twitter or Instagram without being classed as spam. I would just love to help someone and earn a bit of cash for doing it. I have been checking buyers request and haven’t got anything, what do I do?

It feels like my gigs aren’t good enough. Impressions are slowing and I don’t know how to promote on Twitter or Instagram without being classed as spam. I would just love to help someone and earn a bit of cash for doing it. I have been checking buyers request and haven’t got anything, what do I do?

It feels like my gigs aren’t good enough.

So, what can you do to make them better? (Have you read the TOS yet?)

Hi @stylografo!
This is sohaib65.

How I get first order on Fiverr. In February One day, I couldn’t sleep at night and I send buyer’s request that night and I wait patiently for my first sale.

It was 2 pm on my watch and I get response from one buyer.

So I will suggest stayed late-night online every day and send the buyer’s request continuously with improvements.

Hi @stylografo!

This is sohaib65.

How I get first order on Fiverr. In February One day, I couldn’t sleep at night and I send buyer’s request that night and I wait patiently for my first sale.

It was 2 pm on my watch and I get response from one buyer.

So I will suggest stayed late-night online every day and send the buyer’s request continuously with improvements.

I did that one time and saw 7 buyers requests but I didn’t feel any of them fit my gigs so I didn’t offer. Do you think I should’ve offered if I was able to do one of them?

Archived