Hello Fiverr Community "What Is Offer Templates? "

shohanaone

Hello experts, Joined last year but recently I’m active on fiverr just because I got an order (10 days ago) from an awesome US client who was great to offer me easy task ( as I offered in my gig : https://www.fiverr.com/s2/7b1532e300 )
and gave me 5 star reviews and tip too. So now I’m motivated and active on fiverr.
So many things to learn as I’m not so good in marketing and I’m studying expert’s forum topics.
Now my question to you experts about offer templates . What is that option actually about? Is this for buyers or sellers? Can you please make it clear for me?

IMG_20200402_192019.thumb.jpg.56644d42be92b2968b3093e302731073.jpg
IMG_20200402_1920191080×2056 159 KB

An a offer template is where you can have a customized offer saved in advance so you can use them while sending an custom offer to one of your potential customers. It helps so you don’t have to create custom offers everytime you are sending one. You can simply use one of the templates saved under offer templates.

An a offer template is where you can have a customized offer saved in advance so you can use them while sending an custom offer to one of your potential customers. It helps so you don’t have to create custom offers everytime you are sending one. You can simply use one of the templates saved under offer templates.

Thank you so much @weareartfull for the clear answer of my question

• 3 months later...

Your question is already answered, but I wanna to add something. Even though you used the offer template to create your custom offer, you actually have to describe your offer in the offer description box. So I have no idea why it have to be designed that way, seems pretty useless for me. I seldom use it personally though.

• 10 months later...

I found out how to use the saved templates in the app as it wasn’t clear how to use them. It’s not on desktop.

When you are in a conversation/message, click the usual option of ‘Custom Offer’. In the top right is an icon that looks like a written note with a lightening bolt going through it, click that and you will see all your saved templates.

Archived