App creation information

bodywise

I saw a video that said there’s an app creation feature/service/system that is exclusively on fiverr. does anyone know anything about it or where to get it?
link to the video

https://www.fiverr.com/appunboxed/give-you-an-ios-android-app-builder-to-create-apps-yourself?context_referrer=search_gigs&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=68a19102-0b13-423f-81b3-5d15d37d5761&pckg_id=1&pos=12

Gigs®

• Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
    • Illegal or Fraudulent services
    • Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
    • Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Gigs
    • Gigs misleading to Buyers or others
    • Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
    • Exceedingly low quality Gigs
    • Promoting Fiverr and/or Fiverr Gigs through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.

I think the video was confusing on purpose. This looks like a bait-and-switch gig to me.

Edit: The more I look at this, the more confused I get.

Are they building apps? Are they selling an app maker? Are they selling a subscription to an app maker? Are they coaching and teaching how to build apps?

I saw a video that said there’s an app creation feature/service/system that is exclusively on fiverr. does anyone know anything about it or where to get it?

link to the video

https://www.fiverr.com/appunboxed/give-you-an-ios-android-app-builder-to-create-apps-yourself?context_referrer=search_gigs&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=68a19102-0b13-423f-81b3-5d15d37d5761&pckg_id=1&pos=12

that is exclusively on fiverr

It was (or probably still is) under some rules that all videos had/have to say something like “exclusively on Fiverr”. That’s why the video does. The seller might be only offering that particular service on Fiverr. Though the app creation system isn’t necessarily exclusive to Fiverr.

Also the re: services > 30 days of subscription, if the seller isn’t offering any other service after that. Maybe it’s okay. I don’t know. There is at least one Pro seller that’s offering yearly hosting and Fiverr are apparently okay with that.

Gigs®

• Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
    • Illegal or Fraudulent services
    • Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
    • Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Gigs
    • Gigs misleading to Buyers or others
    • Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
    • Exceedingly low quality Gigs
    • Promoting Fiverr and/or Fiverr Gigs through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.

I think the video was confusing on purpose. This looks like a bait-and-switch gig to me.

Edit: The more I look at this, the more confused I get.

Are they building apps? Are they selling an app maker? Are they selling a subscription to an app maker? Are they coaching and teaching how to build apps?

Are they selling an app maker? Are they selling a subscription to an app maker?

Probably something like that. Probably bought the (eg. developer) rights to an app builder and have the rights to resell it I think.

or where to get it?

Through buying the person’s gig.

Are they selling an app maker? Are they selling a subscription to an app maker?

Probably something like that. Probably bought the (eg. developer) rights to an app builder and have the rights to resell it I think.

or where to get it?

Through buying the person’s gig.

ok, thanks for your analysis…it looks to me like they are selling app developer for either single, double or multiple uses. you got confused by the same thing that i did…the ‘exclusive to fiverr’ details which made it sound like it was a fiverr created service.

ok, thanks for your analysis…it looks to me like they are selling app developer for either single, double or multiple uses. you got confused by the same thing that i did…the ‘exclusive to fiverr’ details which made it sound like it was a fiverr created service.

This is the rule that says it (though it’s not in the “adding a gig video” help so maybe it’s an older rule):

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-a-gig

In the gig video section of the above link it says:

Make sure your video is no longer than 75 seconds and less than 50 MB. We recommend that you mention that your services are offered exclusively on Fiverr.

So that’s why probably nearly all gig videos will say something like that. I think if you didn’t add that that your gig video could be denied.

Sooo, basically, they’re using Fiverr as a medium. I’m still not sure what for, exactly, which makes me admittedly suspicious that not everything is above the table.

It’s all confusing: from the video, to the descriptions, to the FAQ, to the reviews, to the pricing…

This is going to bug me, if the right thing to do is walk away or flag it for review.

Archived