What we do in covid-19?

I second what Jon said, and I believe this is a pretty darn good opportunity to do so.

You can’t leave the house, so once cooking and cleaning is done, there isn’t much left to do aside from watching Nexflix/Amazon/Hulu/Youtube.

Here’s another thing many people should do:
READ THE TOS AND THE WHOLE FORUM AND WEBSITE.
There are still way too many sellers who keeps asking for help when they clearly have not put in the time and effort.
Now’s the chance to read everything, you have all the time in the world!

• Like 12

Personally, my strategy for dealing with Covid-19 is to watch end to end Internet Comment Etiquette, Ashens, and Kays Cooking on Youtube.

As I am already skilled in everything I do, I’m not sure what I can do.otherwise. :thinking:

• Like 7

Personally, my strategy for dealing with Covid-19 is to watch end to end Internet Comment Etiquette, Ashens, and Kays Cooking on Youtube.

As I am already skilled in everything I do, I’m not sure what I can do.otherwise. :thinking:

She’s…using a lot of butter. And I mean a LOT. 😅

• Like 5

She’s…using a lot of butter. And I mean a LOT. 😅

It’s not butter, it’s pure fat. If you hate anyone you know on a diet, you recommend Kay. In my case, she cooks like my Nan and I like to think that if she were alive now, I too would be making her a star on YouTube.

• Like 5

I second what Jon said, and I believe this is a pretty darn good opportunity to do so.

You can’t leave the house, so once cooking and cleaning is done, there isn’t much left to do aside from watching Nexflix/Amazon/Hulu/Youtube.

Here’s another thing many people should do:

READ THE TOS AND THE WHOLE FORUM AND WEBSITE.

There are still way too many sellers who keeps asking for help when they clearly have not put in the time and effort.

Now’s the chance to read everything, you have all the time in the world!

I like your gigs @zeus777

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I believe that if you are already skilled in everything you do, maybe this is an opportunity to conect with other people? create new networks… I don`t know haha

Greetings from Chile!

Ps: I`m sorry about my English… I have to work on that 😅

• Like 3