Is COVID19 affect the fiverr?

I am a new seller. After a long wait I got my first order three weeks ago. I completed the job with five star review and got another job from the same client. After that I am waiting for my next order. My client says me that he will give me more work when this situation will under control.

• Like 1

Yes the buyer request and clients both not coming on fiverr.
I’m also not getting order due to COVID-19

At month on Feb 2019 there are around 500 buyer request but now these days there are only 300 buyer request.
Please everyone stay at home stay safe.

thank you

Yes the buyer request and clients both not coming on fiverr.

I’m also not getting order due to COVID-19

At month on Feb 2019 there are around 500 buyer request but now these days there are only 300 buyer request.

Please everyone stay at home stay safe.

thank you

Hope you keep getting more orders despite COVID19.

• Like 1

This initial post was put up on Feb 27th. At that point, no one knew how this would fully play out in the US where I live. Nor did we really know how it would affect the rest of the world or Gig economy workers. Sitting here on March 25th, Sh&T got real! More than 1/3 of the US population is under stay at home orders. It does not mean that everyone is listening. NY is the epicenter of this in the US for now, cases and deaths are rising at record rates each day countrywide - but mainly NY. A s…

Due To COVID-19 is hurting Fiver Gigs as well
How the Coronavirus is hurting freelancers gigs?
A lot of new and old Seller getting problems in getting new projects and money sellers are ready to sell their gigs at low rates.
See the bigs seller analytics report.

Capture.thumb.PNG.c61c253900c46e8ac8baedacaa1687de.PNG
Capture1089×479 59.9 KB

Please give your important advice to all freelancer with your experience.
Help the all Other.

Thanks and regards
Sharoon

• Like 1

Hi everyone. If you’re like me, you’ve been getting these “What are we doing” emails from companies about COVID-19. And… that’s great. Thanks for letting me know random company I bought that one thing from 5 years ago.

I want to ask how YOU are doing and if there’s anything we as a community can do to help support you during this strange time around the world.

Personally, I’m in the SF Bay Area and we’re on FULL “shelter in place” orders. I’m working from home now with three kids (all under 6)…