Unable to view full text of message

tlee12

Hello,
I received a message while I was away.
I logged on to view the message but can only see the first few words. It won’t actually open.
The sender is now offline but I don’t see why that should impact my reading the full message.
Please advise.
Regards,

Could you provide a screenshot, please?

Certainly, please see attached.

On the left, I can see the beginning of the message, but no matter where or how I click, I cannot see the rest.

I’ve hidden the sender name for privacy.

682424683_Fiverrmsg.thumb.PNG.165080a1390bb1da44bc8214a0cb35d9.PNG
Fiverr msg1393×745 53.9 KB

I also do not see where in the inbox is the icon for reporting spam etc. Can you advise where I would find this?

Many thanks,

Certainly, please see attached.

On the left, I can see the beginning of the message, but no matter where or how I click, I cannot see the rest.

I’ve hidden the sender name for privacy.

I also do not see where in the inbox is the icon for reporting spam etc. Can you advise where I would find this?

Many thanks,

Ah, I see.

In short, you won’t be able to see the rest of the message, as it’s already been marked as spam. (Likely, they were either caught by the Fiverr filters, or they were reported by enough other profiles that were spammed with the same message.) Sadly, this will likely not be the last time you’ll encounter these type of messages.

They want to talk outside of fiverr not only is it against the rules and you have to run the risk of getting banned, any professional seller or company would not break the set TOS. It is a lot easier for scammers to get your personal info after they have your email, number, or social media account, and you put yourself in danger. You are a new seller It makes sense that scammers would prey on new sellers, as they are inexperienced, often desperate for sales, and don’t know how to differentia…
Hello Fiverr sellers. Although I sell voice work I think this topic is universal to us all. I’m starting to notice a trend of things that hoist up the old warning flag that something isn’t right with a buyer. What are some things that start raising red flags with you?

P.S. Good job on masking the username. That was exactly the right thing to do.

Ah, I see.

In short, you won’t be able to see the rest of the message, as it’s already been marked as spam. (Likely, they were either caught by the Fiverr filters, or they were reported by enough other profiles that were spammed with the same message.) Sadly, this will likely not be the last time you’ll encounter these type of messages.

They want to talk outside of fiverr not only is it against the rules and you have to run the risk of getting banned, any professional seller or company would not break the set TOS. It is a lot easier for scammers to get your personal info after they have your email, number, or social media account, and you put yourself in danger. You are a new seller It makes sense that scammers would prey on new sellers, as they are inexperienced, often desperate for sales, and don’t know how to differentia…
Hello Fiverr sellers. Although I sell voice work I think this topic is universal to us all. I’m starting to notice a trend of things that hoist up the old warning flag that something isn’t right with a buyer. What are some things that start raising red flags with you?

P.S. Good job on masking the username. That was exactly the right thing to do.

Ok, thank you for confirming.

How can you tell that the message has already been flagged as spam? Is there an indicator somewhere I did not notice?

Ok, thank you for confirming.

How can you tell that the message has already been flagged as spam? Is there an indicator somewhere I did not notice?

Nah, just experience. “Username can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate.” is the default message you’ll get when it’s spam.

Nah, just experience. “Username can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate.” is the default message you’ll get when it’s spam.

I see, well thanks for the response. Appreciated!

Archived