Everything will be alright

This is my first post!
Hey, I hope you all are doing well and taking required precautions.

This virus has really taken over the world but I hope things will get better soon.
Till then what should we do?

We can utilize our time, learn new things and help needy people in our surrounding. I would like to hear about your response to this situation, how are you handling with it.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

There is already a few discussions on this topic, feel free to join in!

I’m currently the only person I know in my family or friends group that has covid-19 symptoms. UK testing is pretty much non-existent unless you’re in hospital, but I’m 100% sure I have it. Sudden onset persistent, dry cough with pre-flu symptoms? Never experienced that in my life. Would be a mighty coincidence if it’s anything else. I’m worried for the elderly and high-risk folks in my community, but for myself this has mostly just been a surreal experience more than anything else. I only leav…

Hi everyone. If you’re like me, you’ve been getting these “What are we doing” emails from companies about COVID-19. And… that’s great. Thanks for letting me know random company I bought that one thing from 5 years ago. I want to ask how YOU are doing and if there’s anything we as a community can do to help support you during this strange time around the world. Personally, I’m in the SF Bay Area and we’re on FULL “shelter in place” orders. I’m working from home now with three kids (all under 6)…
  • Like 1