Some advice would be greatly appreciated!

rohan_r2212

That image, through the first blue link, is a screenshot. I’m not going to repost it.

Hey, regarding the quality of pictures, whenever I upload them to my gig, they become blurry? Is there any way I can prevent this? Like they are perfectly fine before but here on fiverr the quality decreases.

So this is what we’re doing now?

Someone who is faking his location and identity in order to get sales in is asking for advice and we are trying to help?

The account will be gone in a couple of days, and the source material isn’t there to begin with.

Not only you misrepresented your identity you are also didn’t create those logos yourself. I didn’t watch the video you created but the image with a tree is not your creation it’s a clip art from the internet and you just added text below. I’m also pretty sure I saw that half burger on the Internet (but of course as a full burger) all you did is cut it in half without even adjusting back side of it.

Not only you misrepresented your identity you are also didn’t create those logos yourself. I didn’t watch the video you created but the image with a tree is not your creation it’s a clip art from the internet and you just added text below. I’m also pretty sure I saw that half burger on the Internet (but of course as a full burger) all you did is cut it in half without even adjusting back side of it.

now you are just accusing me of things i didn’t do, those logo’s were created by me, and I am kind of feeling attacked now

now you are just accusing me of things i didn’t do, those logo’s were created by me, and I am kind of feeling attacked now

things i didn’t do

Things you didn’t do? :thinking:

Then why did you use exact tree from the United Nations leaflet?

I will attach them here side by side

810275DE-A033-4B75-A69C-888ED38867F6.thumb.jpeg.e4151be8227808d09bc2c63688a96588.jpeg
image1242×1506 978 KB
B3F4D6AA-1EFD-4E55-ACC0-19142C8AE1B1.jpeg.35f24bc4028f6ce6dbce4fb6f489bcb4.jpeg
image844×674 209 KB

And this burger logo is from Christoph groomer. Are you christoph groomer? And if so why are you using Stolen image of tree on your logos?

1DD6F132-085C-4BCD-96F2-F4528F194CA7.thumb.jpg.ef91b7aa8a335f4c6e10128cd44524a6.jpg
image1242×2688 233 KB

OP’s account is gone. :roll_eyes:

account is gone

Oh well… that was expected. We will miss him. I was still expecting for him to come out and say that he is the son of Christoph groomer and those logos are his inheritance.

But I still love how they are all saying that they created logos themselves And how they are deeply offended until you show where they stole it from.

things i didn’t do

Things you didn’t do? :thinking:

Then why did you use exact tree from the United Nations leaflet?

I will attach them here side by side

And this burger logo is from Christoph groomer. Are you christoph groomer? And if so why are you using Stolen image of tree on your logos?

great job finding that! Why did he even leave though? :rofl:

Were you banned or did you close the account? 🤨

If it were the first case, did you ask Fiverr permission for opening a new one? If it were the latter, did you let Fiverr know about closing it and opening a new one? :roll_eyes:

Were you banned or did you close the account? 🤨

If it were the first case, did you ask Fiverr permission for opening a new one? If it were the latter, did you let Fiverr know about closing it and opening a new one? :roll_eyes:

What do you mean? Im not him!?

Well, this (former) seller had reached out to me about advice for his gigs and being the type of person I am, I actually provided him with some detailed feedback, only to then come here and feel like I’ve been duped. What’s more upsetting is the fact that this thread is the exact reason why the platform get’s such a bad rap. Unfortunate for those hard working Sellers who are actually talented and do things right.

The evidence would seem to suggest that you are.

The banned @rohan_r2212 forum account is from Victoria (Australia).

Your (new) Fiverr account also has “rohan” in it, it was created this month, it is so new that it doesn’t have any gigs yet, and you are listed as joining the forum only three hours ago (coincidentally, right after the rohan_r2212 account was, it would appear, banned from Fiverr).

The evidence would seem to suggest that you are.

The banned @rohan_r2212 forum account is from Victoria (Australia).

Your (new) Fiverr account also has “rohan” in it, it was created this month, it is so new that it doesn’t have any gigs yet, and you are listed as joining the forum only three hours ago (coincidentally, right after the rohan_r2212 account was, it would appear, banned from Fiverr).

Well, it all comes down to the same thing.

Archived