What is a bad rating?

abitiffy

I’m just starting and I’ve had 3 customers so far, one of which has given a 4.3 rating even though she said she was happy with it. My current overall rating is a 4.8, whereas it was a perfect 5 before. Do you think it’s worth it to ask her to change it since I have so few on my account? I’m scared it might impact incoming orders.

I’m just starting and I’ve had 3 customers so far, one of which has given a 4.3 rating even though she said she was happy with it. My current overall rating is a 4.8, whereas it was a perfect 5 before. Do you think it’s worth it to ask her to change it since I have so few on my account? I’m scared it might impact incoming orders.

Do you think it’s worth it to ask her to change it since I have so few on my account?

We’re not allowed to do that, so your only option is to accept the review. Asking clients to change their feedback can actually earn you an account warning.

Don’t worry, though, an overall rating of 4.8 is good. Everybody gets less than perfect reviews now and again.

Do you think it’s worth it to ask her to change it since I have so few on my account?

We’re not allowed to do that, so your only option is to accept the review. Asking clients to change their feedback can actually earn you an account warning.

Don’t worry, though, an overall rating of 4.8 is good. Everybody gets less than perfect reviews now and again.

Good response. I second that!

Thanks soo much! I had no idea?. There are so many things on this site that I didn’t know you couldn’t do

Thanks soo much! I had no idea?. There are so many things on this site that I didn’t know you couldn’t do

There are so many things on this site that I didn’t know you couldn’t do

Reading the TOS at the bottom of the Fiverr main page will help you to stay out of trouble. 😉

Archived