Should I start fiver again in this situation

kamalkaochar

Hi
I am facing a big problem in my mind. I try to share with you. i hope you guys help me.
I worked in fiver 2018 for few month. But I can’t continue it. Then I try to find a job. last 1
.5 years I was in corporate sector. But problem is every time I got a job ,I do it like 3 or 4 month and I feel bored with it and I tried to change it And I succeed. Thats why in one year I did job in 4 different types of company. last time at the very first of 2020, I got a job International call center, And for corona Pandemic my company is closed in this march and I lost this job. Now I am in my home and I have no work right now. At this situation sometimes I think I need to start work on fiverr again. At least I need to try one more time. But I can’t take decision what should I do.

If you understand My situation,you can give me you true opinion and It will help me definitely to go in a decision. Should I start in fiverr work again or not.

Thanks

Only you know your skills.

As for jobs, you don’t have a good track record of sticking with something that’s hard to do, and your gigs reflect that.

It seems to me that you need to discover where your skills and passion intersect, but also be open to unusual opportunities that you’ve not previously considered. That might be an online service, it might be offline in a completely unexpected industry.

On 3/28/2020 at 9:21 PM, imagination7413 said:

Only you know your skills.

As for jobs, you don’t have a good track record of sticking with something that’s hard to do, and your gigs reflect that.

It seems to me that you need to discover where your skills and passion intersect, but also be open to unusual opportunities that you’ve not previously considered. That might be an online service, it might be offline in a completely unexpected industry.

Thank You for give your opinion

Archived