poll  

80 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• What’s ‘economics’?
    • John Maynard Keynes
    • Friedrich August Hayek
    • Both?
    • Neither

Yes exactly I must say that dopamine boost after drinking coffee is sometimes amazing, I just feel like no caffeine have much more benefits than caffeine. I have problems with sleeping like staying late because im not sleepy and unfrequently I can’t sleep for 1-2 days in a row and caffeine don’t help.

Some of us are genetically unable to process coffee and I’m one of them. One cup affects me for at least two days.

I took the genetic test at 23andme and was shown I have the gene that makes me a slow metabolizer of coffee, meaning my body does not handle it well. I can tell too by how I feel.

Hoping to get a few more votes. Twenty is hardly an acceptable sample size.

Hoping to get a few more votes

That’s exactly what I was expecting to be honest 🙈

your topic might prove his theory that average person is not well enough informed to make economic decisions for themselves. (Let’s even see how many people from all of those on this forum will be able to vote and make their choice on whom they support)

I wouldn’t have had a clue what economics was before my classes in it which were required for my degree.
I really loved those classes. I was fascinated with the subject. They were two of the most interesting classes I took.

For a long time I watched the price of gold compared to the price of oil. There are newsletters I subscribed to that followed and analyzed this interaction. Very interesting to me.

Certain wealthy countries switch back and forth between hoarding oil and hoarding gold, buying and selling the two rapidly.

Hoping to get a few more votes

That’s exactly what I was expecting to be honest 🙈

your topic might prove his theory that average person is not well enough informed to make economic decisions for themselves. (Let’s even see how many people from all of those on this forum will be able to vote and make their choice on whom they support)

That’s exactly what I was expecting to be honest

Same here, but what votes I have gotten is interesting.

@misscrystal

Same here about the classes and the topic.

I never really started watching any markets, though ‘The Economist’ was for sure the most interesting of the news sources I followed while I was in school.

Archived