Hi all, I need some help with improving my gig. ( Logo Design Gig )

h3d_viztudio

In your interior design gig you contradict yourself. The premium package offers unlimited revisions and the package description says 2 revisions. And also, the standard package has five revisions but the description says Max. 2

omg yes. Thank you for pointing that

I’m actually pretty impressed! I think I spotted some spelling/grammar errors in the videos, but the presentation is good for the logo gig, though some of the sections in the rendering gig are a bit busy and the text vanishes too fast. (One of the spelling errors is the word ‘questions’ at the end of the rendering video.)

The logo did description has a lot of line breaks that need to be removed. And there are some more English errors.

Please check the (RRD) section for more resources:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

I’m actually pretty impressed! I think I spotted some spelling/grammar errors in the videos, but the presentation is good for the logo gig, though some of the sections in the rendering gig are a bit busy and the text vanishes too fast. (One of the spelling errors is the word ‘questions’ at the end of the rendering video.)

The logo did description has a lot of line breaks that need to be removed. And there are some more English errors.

Please check the (RRD) section for more resources:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Thank You imagination7413. i will do corrections and checking (RRD)

Archived