Too many revisions

realsavitaa

Dear Fellow Sellers,

I am encountering a very difficult situation with an order booked on January, 2020. My buyer is super responsive and initiates a revision after every delivery. Its more than two months now and he is never satisfied. I promised him unlimited revisions while booking the order. Its not that he does not like my work but keeps on adding/modifying things. I don’t want to create any dispute as I have worked hard and long on this.

Can anybody please suggest how to deal with such super responsive buyer?

Thank you.

I promised him unlimited revisions while booking the order

There is a clear answer in your own post.

Dear Fellow Sellers,

I am encountering a very difficult situation with an order booked on January, 2020. My buyer is super responsive and initiates a revision after every delivery. Its more than two months now and he is never satisfied. I promised him unlimited revisions while booking the order. Its not that he does not like my work but keeps on adding/modifying things. I don’t want to create any dispute as I have worked hard and long on this.

Thank you.

I promised him unlimited revisions while booking the order.

Why you make this ?

I think this is not a good deal.

if buyer keep asking revision on same thing that alright cz you offered unlimited revisions, but in case if he is asking to add more things and experiment on same thing you can ask for extras…unlimited revision doesnt mean that he can keep adding more and more things with each new revisions !

if buyer keep asking revision on same thing that alright cz you offered unlimited revisions, but in case if he is asking to add more things and experiment on same thing you can ask for extras…unlimited revision doesnt mean that he can keep adding more and more things with each new revisions !

realsavitaa it sais in bible to be as honest as possible. he’s not allowed to keep adding things. Time is most valuable asset we have, not your service you offer. He keeps wasting yours. Message him saying this is the last revision or I’m charging. If he leaves a bad feedback be honest on his feedback about the time frame and unrealistic expectations he puts on you.

realsavitaa it sais in bible to be as honest as possible. he’s not allowed to keep adding things. Time is most valuable asset we have, not your service you offer. He keeps wasting yours. Message him saying this is the last revision or I’m charging. If he leaves a bad feedback be honest on his feedback about the time frame and unrealistic expectations he puts on you.

Message him saying this is the last revision or I’m charging.

You can’t do that- if you offer unlimited revisions you need to be prepared to deliver them.

Message him saying this is the last revision or I’m charging.

You can’t do that- if you offer unlimited revisions you need to be prepared to deliver them.

A seller is allowed to define what counts as a revision. Fiverr doesn’t always back this, but they also usually tell the sellers to work it out on their own. Defining ‘revision’ gives the seller the ability to be able to work it out on their own.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Dear Fellow Sellers,

Thank you.

Thank you.

What if the fiverr client is inconsistent with the order revision. Even though I have obeyed everything that was said and sent the work that the client said. The client is very inconsistent, I’ve sent the order he wanted. Meanwhile, I have given free revisions 4 times. Does anyone know the solution. This client’s actions disturbed me deeply.

I would continue making the revisions as requested, as you have offered unlimited revisions, but just learn from this and not offer unlimited revisions going forward. Adjust the number of revisions you feel comfortable doing and you can always add an extra for more revisions after this. When these things happen you have to see it as a positive experience, knowing it’s helping you improve your gig going forward.

While I agree that if you set your revisions to unlimited that you accept that responsibility, I don’t like that Fiverr doesn’t seem to stop a client from requesting another free revision on delivery when you’ve set the threshold to a number. I typically offer two revisions with every order, and clients blow right through that number and request whatever they want regardless of what I set. The system should stop the client after their allotted amount, or at least send you a message with something to the effect of “The client is requesting another revision. Do you accept this free of charge? If not, enter in the revision cost here: $_____.”

While I agree that if you set your revisions to unlimited that you accept that responsibility, I don’t like that Fiverr doesn’t seem to stop a client from requesting another free revision on delivery when you’ve set the threshold to a number. I typically offer two revisions with every order, and clients blow right through that number and request whatever they want regardless of what I set. The system should stop the client after their allotted amount, or at least send you a message with something to the effect of “The client is requesting another revision. Do you accept this free of charge? If not, enter in the revision cost here: $_____.”

“The client is requesting another revision. Do you accept this free of charge? If not, enter in the revision cost here: $_____.”

This is the perfect solution. Fiverr should consider and implement this.

“The client is requesting another revision. Do you accept this free of charge? If not, enter in the revision cost here: $_____.”

and

This is the perfect solution. Fiverr should consider and implement this.

Sellers already have this solution. It is called setting boundaries and when someone comes back for more revisions than your Gig states, YOU as a seller need to inform them that your Gig only offers 1 or 2 or whatever number of free revisions, but, after that, revisions are $xxx and create a Custom Offer so they can PAY you for revisions that are out of the scope of the Gig details.

GG

Archived