Freelancers Relief Fund (US Only)

Guys, We are like a big family. Please start a Relief Fund campaign for Non US based Freelancers as well. I’m not getting any orders from several days & my Fiverr account balance is really low right now.

I’m a seller here for more than 6 years now. I’ve already contacted your team several times & I want some help immediately 😦

Please check this: No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(
And this: Support request #4103524

• Like 6

I am sure that this is not an invitation to start begging money from fiverr or other sellers. That includes begging for better ranked gigs or anything else of a similar nature.
That’s a nice looking website they have. People in other countries can start the same thing.

• Like 17

Here is my thought, Fiverr can try and reduce the pending clearance time to help sellers at this time.

I know another platform is working on that right now, but haven’t found a way to release funds in a more timely manner as of yet. I wonder if Fiverr might be working on a solution as well.

• Like 2

Easy to say cause you enjoy the privilege

I do not understand, what do you mean? I am not US citizen nor living in US. I just wish to support others. I admit it maybe difficult to understand that I do not do it for myself. Stay safe and peace!

• Like 5