Advise and improve my gig

danieloshamo

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hi, welcome to Fiverr. I’m somewhat new too.

To find buyer request- Click on your profile, On the menu, click on more and you’ll get a drop-down menu with buyer request. Goodluck

Know your target market, go to them.

I’m not sure about unwritten, but it is understated.

Thanks as always 😉 I’m trying to avoid going around Fiverr like a headless chicken, without making sales. Do you suggest zoning in on one gig for a particular target audience or casting a wide net at this stage?

Thanks as always 😉 I’m trying to avoid going around Fiverr like a headless chicken, without making sales. Do you suggest zoning in on one gig for a particular target audience or casting a wide net at this stage?

That’s a hard question to answer. It really depends on the individual, their skills, and the services they want to offer.

You can experiment. But what works for you won’t work for everyone.

Yes, but with perimeters.

There are dozens of factors outside anyone’s control (coughviruscough) that can skew the data you gather.

Be careful about making any assumptions.

Gotcha (maskon)-sprays sanitizer- muffles Thanks

I guess I’ll just have to keep trying out a bunch of stuff and looking to successful gigs to crack a code.

Is staying online for atleast 15 hours a basic parameters?

Gotcha (maskon)-sprays sanitizer- muffles Thanks

I guess I’ll just have to keep trying out a bunch of stuff and looking to successful gigs to crack a code.

Is staying online for atleast 15 hours a basic parameters?

That’s one of the more common… assumptions. No one knows the Fiverr algorithm, but what evidence can be gathered implies that being active on Fiverr does seem to help, while merely being online does not.

I’m in the middle of composing a not-information thread on the topic of the algorithm, but I think I can safely conclude that: whatever the formula is, it’s LONG, with a LOT of variables.

That’s one of the more common… assumptions. No one knows the Fiverr algorithm, but what evidence can be gathered implies that being active on Fiverr does seem to help, while merely being online does not.

I’m in the middle of composing a not-information thread on the topic of the algorithm, but I think I can safely conclude that: whatever the formula is, it’s LONG, with a LOT of variables.

Well,I guess I have no choice but to stay online for now- thanks corona.

please tag me in your not-information thread. You’ve been my compass here. Thanks:)

Archived