Order was canceled by customer support

karipicca

I have a problem and I am a little disappointed, I have spent days creating a design for a client, I submitted 2 finished corrections, then the client opened a dispute to cancel it, she says she does not like it, but I cannot accept it because I have invested time in this and I have sent you two finished designs following hes requirements. Yesterday I received a message that the order was canceled by customer support, does this mean that I have worked and delivered my design for free? their terms and services says "Orders are not eligible to be canceled based on the quality of service / materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig Page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.
"Then my work was worthless? The next one I do will be the same? And my design? Is it safe to continue working here and my copyrights? I hope you can help me with this, thanks. Karina

I encountered this recently. The buyer made no communication whatsoever after the service was delivered. About 5 days later I go an automatic notification from CS the order was cancelled. There had been no dispute or message from the buyer and no explanation from CS for the cancellation.

I raised it immediately with CS and was told two or three times, “we need a few more days to investigate”. This went on for a 2 weeks. I eventually exploded and said this needs to be escalated to someone senior who can resolve it. I do not accept that the order can be cancelled with no dispute raised by the buyer and no explanation from CS.

They immediately restored the order but no explanation offered and certainly no apology for the original cancellation or the excessive time to get it restored.

Hope you get your dispute resolved.

I encountered this recently. The buyer made no communication whatsoever after the service was delivered. About 5 days later I go an automatic notification from CS the order was cancelled. There had been no dispute or message from the buyer and no explanation from CS for the cancellation.

I raised it immediately with CS and was told two or three times, “we need a few more days to investigate”. This went on for a 2 weeks. I eventually exploded and said this needs to be escalated to someone senior who can resolve it. I do not accept that the order can be cancelled with no dispute raised by the buyer and no explanation from CS.

They immediately restored the order but no explanation offered and certainly no apology for the original cancellation or the excessive time to get it restored.

Hope you get your dispute resolved.

Hello, thank you all for your answers and advice, so I went to CS, I sent a ticket, but they replied that a canceled order can no longer be restored. :S and they cannot force the client to accept.

Reach out to CS politely explaining the situation and sending al screenshots of buyers requirements and screenshots of your delivery that you delivered everything as promised and per your gig description and their requirements

Hello, thank you all for your answers and advice, so I went to CS, I sent a ticket, but they replied that a canceled order can no longer be restored. : S and they cannot force the client to accept.

Archived