Can i recreate a fiverr account after deactivation my current account?

premium_cad

No. But I (and a group of other users here who know what they are doing) are way more right way more times than most that post here.

I keep seeing completely wrong advice posted again and again and again (be online 24/7, promote your gig on social media, send 10 buyer request daily, etc. etc. etc.), and it becomes very annoying. So yeah, I’m blunt. The majority of people on the forum have no clue. Yet they insist on giving copy pasted advice. It’s grating.

And what makes you think that other people don’t find your advice the exact same way?

And what makes you think that other people don’t find your advice the exact same way?

My advice works, I don’t mindless copy and paste and, most importantly, I have the results to back it up. I speak from experience, unlike the hordes of people parroting the same bad advice on “how to success on Fiverr” while having 0 reviews on $5 gigs.

My advice works, I don’t mindless copy and paste and, most importantly, I have the results to back it up. I speak from experience, unlike the hordes of people parroting the same bad advice on “how to success on Fiverr” while having 0 reviews on $5 gigs.

You’re full of yourself aren’t you. Your advice is best, you have results to back it up, most other people are wrong, other people don’t have a clue.

You’re full of yourself aren’t you. Your advice is best, you have results to back it up, most other people are wrong, other people don’t have a clue.

That’s where you are mistaken. It’s not that I’m so good, it’s that many others are so very bad. There are multiple users on the Forum that know what they are saying as well or better than me. The problem is that the meksells are a majority.

Time to let it go, both of you.

Controversy or entertainment is OK, but attacks on other users, staff, Support are not. Keeping posts calm also makes it easier for us to collect feedback – both positive and negative. Violations may result in account bans without warning.

I was simply responding to messages addressed to me. I didn’t attack the user in question at any point.

Ignore most of the previous commenters, they are wrong as usual.

You can only have one account at a time - if you have two, you run the risk of getting both banned.

If you have an account, close and deactivate it, and then create a new account, you only have one account. You aren’t breaking any rules. Fiverr itself says that if you want to change username, you should close your account and create a new one.

And still there are people saying “oh, but contact CS first”. Why? To flood them with junk questions, and take their time from actual tickets of sellers trying to work? Reminds me of the people who get an headache and go straight to the hospital, filling it up and stopping people who have actual medical problems from getting the care they need.

TOS are extremely clear:

" Abuse and Spam

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts."

users are limited to one active account

one active account

ACTIVE

Seriously, people telling you to read the TOS and contact support when they clearly can’t read or interpret is just too funny.

CS should NOT be contacted for things that have an explicit, transparent answer in the TOS. Otherwise, what’s the point of the TOS anyway?

@visualstudios thank you very much

Yes. If you properly deactivate your previous account and then create one new, than it is okay. It doesnt voilate any fiverr policies.

I once asked to change my username for personal reasons and they told me to delete and deactivate this account and create a new one and i did.

So as long as you are not trying to pull any scam, you are fine.

@syedzeeshan7860 thank you

Archived