Mandatory metadata is missing

arslanqureshi74

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There’s a second required category under “specialization” called “Supported Plugin Types” that requires input. You likely have a second sub-menu for whatever gig you’re making.

There’s a second required category under “specialization” called “Supported Plugin Types” that requires input. You likely have a second sub-menu for whatever gig you’re making.

This will fix the issue

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello, I’m Vio or VioNinja from youtube.
To fix it is
It can be fixed by finding what u missed, so mine is i forgot to put “language” and it shows Mandatory Metadata is Missing, but when i finded out what i missed, i filled out my missing terms (language) and try to save it and it works.

image.png.e12fd35e327087d1ea6c5166d8b48b11.png
image711×691 39.3 KB
  • Like 5

Hello, I’m Vio or VioNinja from youtube.
To fix it is
It can be fixed by finding what u missed, so mine is i forgot to put “language” and it shows Mandatory Metadata is Missing, but when i finded out what i missed, i filled out my missing terms (language) and try to save it and it works.

image.png.ae56619c39541ef5efd88bf4c2abf22d.png
image711×691 39.3 KB
  • Like 8

• 5 months later...

I'm getting the same message. All the data is filled out- I'm also attempting to post a gig for voice over work. All the required fields are filled out, and I even have tags filled out as well. Any help would be appreciated, it seems likely that this is something on Fiverr's side not properly recognizing completed entry fields. 

image.png.bd3bb05a136ea93fa054e4eb096d6b72.png

Mandatory Metadata Missing.png

• Like 1

• wp_kid locked this topic