Hi, we´re form Uruguay and we are new on fiverr! we need opinion on our gig!

valhallasoft

Hi! as the title says, we´re new on fiverr and we just created a gig to start selling… So far its been 48 hours and we could´nt get any order… we know this things tend to take time in order to appear on first page but it seems as impossible for us, so any tip would we apreciated!.. we have looked into the first 10 pages I we didnt show at all… we´ve watching some tips in youtube and learn by fiverr… but it seems very difficult…

Moreover, we´ve make a gig very completly but we are not sure if we´ve fullfil all the the information needed to rank properly… we´ve been reeding other people gigs, in order to make ours but we want to be originals… so we apreciate any coments on our gig…

Also, we are sorry for our english, we´re from uruguay (spanish lenguage) so we´re looking to know colleagues that speek spanish or are from latinoamerica, we´ll love that!

https://www.fiverr.com/share/5r46m4

Cheers!

Firstly, welcome to the Fiverr forums. Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

That said…

I like the video speech, but there are several things that can be improved in the image-area. I understand that good video-filming locations are probably non-existent, so I’ll not be picky about the background (if you can hang a sheet behind you, it’ll help. Pick a light, cold color if you decide to wear the same tops.)

I actually had a discussion about this recently, and some of that might help. I also have a few tips in the (IMG) section of this post, as well as a large collection of useful links in the (RRD) section. Your gig description could probably use an overhaul to the formatting, too.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Firstly, welcome to the Fiverr forums. Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

That said…

I like the video speech, but there are several things that can be improved in the image-area. I understand that good video-filming locations are probably non-existent, so I’ll not be picky about the background (if you can hang a sheet behind you, it’ll help. Pick a light, cold color if you decide to wear the same tops.)

I actually had a discussion about this recently, and some of that might help. I also have a few tips in the (IMG) section of this post, as well as a large collection of useful links in the (RRD) section. Your gig description could probably use an overhaul to the formatting, too.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Oh thanks a lot for the reply, we really apreciate! yes ofcourse, we´ll probably change the video to one more profesional but we wanted to have something to start with! And ofcourse we´ll check that links you provide us!

Greetings from sunny Venezuela, @valhallasoft! 😃 I’m Maita ☀️

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum! 🙂

Here’s a free course offered by Fiverr. You might find it useful.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
543317905_LUoAuigOTiOhYimMa2dB_Freelancing20online20course20780x440-min.jpg.7f46e33ba46d0925aab493a7b757ed4b.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Greetings from sunny Venezuela, @valhallasoft! 😃 I’m Maita ☀️

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum! 🙂

Here’s a free course offered by Fiverr. You might find it useful.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
d599f4543696eb68e2a610e69211d0fb6f4b4ccf.jpeg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Yes yes, I´ve watched completly and was very useful too, I wish there were more free courses like this… Also I´ve taken the test form SEO Skill Assessment, I hope that brings buyer´s attention!

Cheers!

Archived