How to make my gig more professional

rajjob_hassan

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some basic grammar and style fixes would make your gig look more professional. Capitalize “Facebook” in the title, remove the bold text in the description, and use a browser extension like Grammarly to make your writing cleaner. You might also want to make your bio relevant to this gig instead of a previous Photoshop gig.

Some basic grammar and style fixes would make your gig look more professional. Capitalize “Facebook” in the title, remove the bold text in the description, and use a browser extension like Grammarly to make your writing cleaner. You might also want to make your bio relevant to this gig instead of a previous Photoshop gig.

Thanks for your feedback

• 1 year later...

Dear all,

please see below link

https://www.fiverr.com/share/yjZ67G

my gig was in first page ranked and become promotable from fiverr, but after promote my it lost its rank and i am not getting my gig in first 20 pages.

i have done few more order after that happen but my gig is in same position, can any one tell me what is the reason and what can i do?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

• 9 months later...

i see fiverr logo in my gig not seeing fiverr business logo. contacted with fiverr support they told me that to place that to place gig in fiverr business  have some criteria but did not tell what criteria need. i want to know the criteria so that i can place my gig in fiverr business.

• Like 7