Legal Procedure To Increase Gig Rank

mdomor288

Hi Everyone,

I am a regular seller on fiverr.

I have running gigs and all of them were in the FIRST page on FIRST Line too.

From January my all gigs have lost the ranking and those gigs are mostly on page 4 or 5. Each gig has more than 60+ Reviews.

What Fiverr suggests for the sellers to increase gig ranking Legally? OR How can I get back on the first page again?

Want to know this process.

Thank you.

What steps did you take to get to the first page the first time?

I have created each gig by taking much time so that the seo of my gig can bring good results.

And have shared on My Facebook as fiverr suggested when the gig was published. And nothing more.

Promoting your Gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic. The more traffic you bring, the more exposure you will receive in this marketplace. In addition, completing your orders in a timely manner and providing great service can affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

If I edit the tags will that cause any gig disable related thing?

All edits go through an approval process that removes them from the search for around 24 hours. If you’re not getting clicks, however, make the necessary edits. Being fearful of this one-day downtime is short-term thinking. Make changes with the the long-term in mind.

Also, in response to the post above: it’s pointless to promote yourself, if you’re not promoting to the right audience. Find your target market first, then promote to them.

All edits go through an approval process that removes them from the search for around 24 hours. If you’re not getting clicks, however, make the necessary edits. Being fearful of this one-day downtime is short-term thinking. Make changes with the the long-term in mind.

Also, in response to the post above: it’s pointless to promote yourself, if you’re not promoting to the right audience. Find your target market first, then promote to them.

Thanks for your all responses.

One more questions, Can I change the primary gig image at the time when I will edit the tags or seo?

Yes, all edits can be made in the same session.

Note: There is sometimes a bug that will put images in the wrong order, so the best way to deal with that is remove them all and upload them in the order you want them to appear.

Great.

Thanks for your all suggestions.

Have a nice day

Archived