How to improve my most valuable gig?

psykkopatte

Hello,

my video editing gig is my most valuable gig, but I’m really questioning about it because i can edit some types on videos like for youtube mostly, facebook, gaming etc and this is why i would like to know what do you think about my gig video presentation, I find it quite random because i have put videos of a youtuber/streamer for who I am editing videos already, she is mostly streaming and sometimes plays concerts, i’ve put video games and quite random things i have done this year.
Here is my question: should i make a gig for every types of videos ? Like one for conerts/twitch, another one for gaming videos instead of a gig “all in one” ?
What would you think if you were a customer checking my gig ?

https://www.fiverr.com/share/1q6Z45

I already gave you some advice in your other thread that you haven’t either applied or given reasons for not applying.

If you already have an “Improve my Gig” thread, it’s best to stay in it, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given, and you can report updates based on that advice.

I have changed my icon, it just doesn’t refresh on fiverr forum, and yes i can use everything i have put in presentation video because i am the personnal editor of this girl streaming on twitch/youtube.

Thanks for the answer, i’ll focus on that.

In answer to your question, yes, offering editing for different kind of videos is acceptable as long as it’s clear the gigs are different.

(As for the edits, you didn’t fix your icon, or elaborate on ‘revisions.’)

Do you have permission to use those videos for commercial use? If not, you can’t use them as samples to promote your gig.

In answer to your question, yes, offering editing for different kind of videos is acceptable as long as it’s clear the gigs are different.

(As for the edits, you didn’t fix your icon, or elaborate on ‘revisions.’)

Do you have permission to use those videos for commercial use? If not, you can’t use them as samples to promote your gig.

Damn i clicked on the wrong button.

I have changed my icon yesterday, it just doesn’t refresh on fiverr forum, and yes i can use everything i have put in presentation video because i am the personnal editor of this girl streaming on twitch/youtube.

Damn i clicked on the wrong button.

I have changed my icon yesterday, it just doesn’t refresh on fiverr forum, and yes i can use everything i have put in presentation video because i am the personnal editor of this girl streaming on twitch/youtube.

i am the personnal editor

That doesn’t necessarily mean you have permission. Still, I’ll assume there’s a language barrier, and you do have actual, documented, legal permission.

Also, as you have just witnessed: Any changes made to your gigs are not applied immediately, and your gigs have been removed from the search until that update is approved and applied. Thus here’s another bit of advice:

Edit as often as needed, but as little as possible.

In other words, once you’re content with the appearance and statistics of your gig, don’t mess with it further, unless you see circumstances change.

i am the personnal editor

That doesn’t necessarily mean you have permission. Still, I’ll assume there’s a language barrier, and you do have actual, documented, legal permission.

Also, as you have just witnessed: Any changes made to your gigs are not applied immediately, and your gigs have been removed from the search until that update is approved and applied. Thus here’s another bit of advice:

Edit as often as needed, but as little as possible.

In other words, once you’re content with the appearance and statistics of your gig, don’t mess with it further, unless you see circumstances change.

Oh, okay, i’ll think about it.

Archived