What's the condition about #CoronaVirus in your country?

joyroy569

I’m in Ukraine and the official statistics are irrelevant, to be honest. We don’t have tests, don’t know how to use them properly and the medical system is a joke.

When they declare a nationwide state of emergency (it’s currently declared in my region and a few others only), I’ll know that things has gotten bad.

I’m in Ukraine and the official statistics are irrelevant, to be honest. We don’t have tests, don’t know how to use them properly and the medical system is a joke.

The same thing happens in Moscow. It looks like a big dog-and-pony show here. They closed all gyms and pools and that’s it… not to mention all flights…

It’s impossible to have a test unless you are 100% ill (they take you to a dedicated hospital to heal you… with time). Masks are sold at crazy prices.

My relatives arrived from a potentially dangerous region (Spain) and nobody was interested in testing them or doing other medical things, even though they dedicated a separate airport terminal for all flights from Italy, China and other countries. They will stay at home for 2 weeks just because they don’t want to spread this thing (if they have it).

One of the most unexpected side-effects of self-quarantine is suddenly finding out that all of your neighbours have an exceptionally crappy taste in music.

The positive thing about quarantine is that my favourite craft brewery created a bunch of new beers for spring festivals but since those are not happening now, the delivery is free with a 20% discount on every purchase in a special “cheer up” gift basket.

they deliver it for free with a 20% discount in a special “cheer up” gift basket.

I have supplies delivered almost every day and I let those just sit before I touch them for at least a day so any virus on them can die.

they deliver it for free with a 20% discount in a special “cheer up” gift basket.

I have supplies delivered almost every day and I let those just sit before I touch them for at least a day so any virus on them can die.

Oh, my gift box went straight to the balcony where it’ll remain for 3 days.

The same thing happens in Moscow. It looks like a big dog-and-pony show here. They closed all gyms and pools and that’s it… not to mention all flights…

It’s impossible to have a test unless you are 100% ill (they take you to a dedicated hospital to heal you… with time). Masks are sold at crazy prices.

My relatives arrived from a potentially dangerous region (Spain) and nobody was interested in testing them or doing other medical things, even though they dedicated a separate airport terminal for all flights from Italy, China and other countries. They will stay at home for 2 weeks just because they don’t want to spread this thing (if they have it).

We picked the wrong countries to face this in, haven’t we? 'Cause outside of half of the world’s concerns, we also have to worry not to be accidentally killed by the healthcare professionals if it ever gets to a hospitalisation. Stay safe.

We picked the wrong countries to face this in, haven’t we? 'Cause outside of half of the world’s concerns, we also have to worry not to be accidentally killed by the healthcare professionals if it ever gets to a hospitalisation. Stay safe.

we also have to worry not to be accidentally killed by the healthcare professionals

It’s that way here too. Not in every place in this country but as far as where I live, we need to hope we never have to try to depend on any doctors or hospitals. Those are beyond words bad here.

I’m sure it’s going to be over soon 🙂 but as a person, who worked in local medicine for 5 years… I will do my best to solve it without medical institutions.

One great moment happened with our airlines. When I was desperate to take my family back from Spain (they simply closed all routes from Malaga, and TAP Portrugal stole my $600), our state airline offered free change of tickets, and took them from Barcelona the next day. They also took people from Montenegro and other affected regions providing clear information and without asking thousands of dollars.

There should be one person in the home who is designated as the one who goes out for any necessary errands like food shopping while everyone else never leaves.

When that person comes in they should immediately take a shower and wash carefully to get any virus off of themselves. Anything they touch should be washed.

There should be one person in the home who is designated as the one who goes out for any necessary errands like food shopping while everyone else never leaves.

When that person comes in they should immediately take a shower and wash carefully to get any virus off of themselves. Anything they touch should be washed.

Same here,…but we have a curfew… only when a curfew is lifted we can go shopping…

But from today that is also banned… cause people to gather a lot together… Because of this, we will have curfew till further notice… :roll_eyes: and the province I live is identified as a danger zone… 😦

And the government is thinking/making plans to about sending food/goods to home from shops/supermarkets when we order through delivery vehicles…

This is pretty overwhelming…

We only have about 100 infected at the time… and 2 cured…

So we have many states which have ordered citizens not to leave their homes. My question is whether or not those who violate the orders will go to jail. My state isn’t like that so far but will probably be that way soon.

nytimes.com
coronavirus-stay-at-home-order-promo-1585014493943-mediumThreeByTwo440-v3.jpg.54d0facae21fc31ad271bdff5f8a1e8e.jpg

See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home

As states attempt to stop the spread of coronavirus, nearly half of all Americans will soon be under instructions to stay at home.

I’m sure it’s going to be over soon 🙂 but as a person, who worked in local medicine for 5 years… I will do my best to solve it without medical institutions.

One great moment happened with our airlines. When I was desperate to take my family back from Spain (they simply closed all routes from Malaga, and TAP Portrugal stole my $600), our state airline offered free change of tickets, and took them from Barcelona the next day. They also took people from Montenegro and other affected regions providing clear information and without asking thousands of dollars.

I will do my best to solve it without medical institutions

Same here. I go to a nice private clinic usually but with the rising numbers, who knows where I’ll end up if something happens.

I hope it ends soon. They say it’s two months any way you slice it. It’d be an average duration of a wave like this.

The thing about staying at home is that it’s indefinite. At some point it has to end. Are we waiting for a vaccine? A cure? What would it take to be safe to go out again?

At some point people are going to rebel and throw caution to the wind and simply go out.

If people can’t get food at some point better hope you have good locks on the doors.

Can we please at least keep fiverr forum free of this?

Is it worse than the constant posts about how someone hasn’t made a sale in six months, or they just made a gig three days ago and haven’t gotten a sale?

These should really be in the conversations section.

Is it worse than the constant posts about how someone hasn’t made a sale in six months

It is. Because at this scale it causes stress and unnecessary anxiety and panic among population, that’s where all this hoarding comes from.

Is it worse than the constant posts about how someone hasn’t made a sale in six months

It is. Because at this scale it causes stress and unnecessary anxiety and panic among population, that’s where all this hoarding comes from.

it causes stress and unnecessary anxiety and panic among population

It’s not this forum which is doing that.

I’ve felt this coming for at least the last year, honestly I wish I had paid more attention to that.

At least if everyone is ordered to stay at home then it’s safe for you to go out, alone, without anyone else around you. 🙂

I hope my elderly tax preparer remains in good health. I’m asking her to file my taxes immediately. Suddenly everything takes so much planning and thought.

I posted a question also and I was wondering it is just me or anyone else is having same experience. I can’t withdraw my funds from bank transfer. It says it is in progress. Is it because of COVID 19?

. I can’t withdraw my funds from bank transfer. It says it is in progress. Is it because of COVID 19?

I don’t see how that would be related to covid 19. A website probably can’t get it. It’s a bug. Ask customer support to help you with it.

. I can’t withdraw my funds from bank transfer. It says it is in progress. Is it because of COVID 19?

I don’t see how that would be related to covid 19. A website probably can’t get it. It’s a bug. Ask customer support to help you with it.

I see thank you. I hope it is available soon. Where can I ask for customer support?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Can you guys please stop posting about a site bug in the corona discussion thread? It’s a bug. It has zero to do with the virus.

I see numerous threads already about this bug on the site.

Archived