"Looking for..."-feature

fexell

I am very new to fiverr and I don’t know if I just haven’t seen it, but I wanna be able to post somewhere “Hey, I’m looking for someone to make me [this]…”. I know that would start some kind of “war” among the sellers(?), but if I want something specific, I want to be able to say somewhere what I want. I don’t wanna have to message everyone asking “can you make this?”.

Thank you!

Reply to @madmoo: I won’t answer that like this since I don’t know if that is allowed and I don’t want to start a “war”.

I know what I’m searching for, but as said, I don’t feel like asking everyone if they can do what I request (the specific thing I request).

Example: Say I was searching for custom made toilet seats, but the seller only advertise he makes bathroom stuff - does that include custom made toilet seats? How would I know if it does or doesn’t if it isn’t specified anywhere?

(The above was just an example, and no, I’m not looking for custom made toilet seats).

Guest robiulawal

I fix wordpress issues.

Sheriff’s note: Good. Now post any self-promotion in the ‘my fiverr gigs’ section, then if it applies to this seller he can contact you there. Otherwise this would just appear to be spamming, which he’s already said he wants to avoid

Reply to @madmoo: Back to the example: if I didn’t find anything about toilet seats, I don’t wanna have to message everyone asking if they do custom made toilet seats. Chances are that they don’t offer that.

This is why a “Looking for…”-feature would be great. Fiverr could make one where the seller only is allowed to contact via private message or email. That way it wouldn’t become a competition among the sellers. But I guess I have to ask everyone one at a time.

Thank you for your reply, though.

Archived