HELP! Seller did not deliver and is not refunding

danielhuynh1

I bought 10,000 twitter followers from a seller. I started with 12,000. My account got banned because of “third party follower app”. I was able to recover the account but I didn’t get any followers that I have bought. I still have 12,000. I notified the seller that I didn’t receive my followers and they replied

"Dea r

I will check and fix this issue soon

Please dont worry

regards

22:24 January 23, 2014 "

I replied shortly after saying that I would prefer a refund. The seller already marked the order as completed 4 days ago and they haven’t replied ever since I asked them for a refund. Will I get my credit? I’m afraid that they have scammed me.

Thanks.

They have not scammed you. You took a risk by buying the followers that they offered (it is clear they will not be real at that price) and the risk did not pay off. You got banned. No scam involved at all. I really do not gt why people purchased followers for $5.00 (or at all for that matter)

Crazy!

Like @ryangilliam said, it doesn’t sound like you were scammed. It seems like the seller delivered exactly what was ordered, which was fake followers. Twitter saw that the followers were fake, removed them and temporarily banned your account. While it’s not a good idea to buy or sell fake followers for this exact reason (among other reasons), the seller isn’t responsible for Twitter’s actions of removing the followers and banning you.

Archived