New to this forum

Hello all,

I am new to fiverr, was working a full time job as an architectural technician, however due to Covid-19 (Coronavirus) they have made my self and three other people redundant.

I am looking to get abit of freelance work designing properties. So if you know anyone or have any tips to boost my gig I would really appreciate it.

Any ways thanks for having me!

You are at the right place

First I would suggest you do ton of research on fiverr regarding your expertise. What people related to your field are offering and how they have planned their packages…
There might be a service you excel in that nobody is offering that could be a bonus. 😃

You are at the right place

First I would suggest you do ton of research on fiverr regarding your expertise. What people related to your field are offering and how they have planned their packages…

There might be a service you excel in that nobody is offering that could be a bonus. 😃

Hello,

Thanks for the advice. I do have a question for your self during this Covid-19 out break have you seen a massive drop in the amount of work being ordered from your self.

As well, what advice can you give on getting the first gig? Due to the industry I am in I believe it’s hard due to it being in property.

Hello,

Thanks for the advice. I do have a question for your self during this Covid-19 out break have you seen a massive drop in the amount of work being ordered from your self.

As well, what advice can you give on getting the first gig? Due to the industry I am in I believe it’s hard due to it being in property.

Yes to be honest I have seen a massive drop of sales… but I just came back after 3 years of miserable professional experience in my country so I am now fuul time working here…

Also it doesnt have to be relating to your specific field. Go crazy! offer some unique service, I dont know you seem like a nice handsome guy. Can you make reaction videos? or video testimonials? are you good at art or singing or any other unique talent that you think might help you cash in a few bucks?

Yes to be honest I have seen a massive drop of sales… but I just came back after 3 years of miserable professional experience in my country so I am now fuul time working here…

Also it doesnt have to be relating to your specific field. Go crazy! offer some unique service, I dont know you seem like a nice handsome guy. Can you make reaction videos? or video testimonials? are you good at art or singing or any other unique talent that you think might help you cash in a few bucks?

Ahaha, thanks.

Unfortantley, I spent my time working on my skills within the property industry so my talents/knowledge is very limited to the property industry.

Anyways thanks very much for the feedback/information.

If you ever look to get your property drawn up, please do keep me in mind!

Thanks 🙂

Ahaha, thanks.

Unfortantley, I spent my time working on my skills within the property industry so my talents/knowledge is very limited to the property industry.

Anyways thanks very much for the feedback/information.

If you ever look to get your property drawn up, please do keep me in mind!

Thanks 🙂

Archived