The Fiverr and Payoneer tab do not ask for help

chamindu350

I have a big problem for a few days.Talked to Fiverr CS but they couldn’t solve it.My problem is that I can’t get the money back.I use a payoneer to withdraw money.I have created a new Payoneer account due to my old payoneer account not being approved.I did not create a new payoneer account through Fiverr, so it was approved.I closed my old payoneer account and removed it from Fiverr with Fiverr Cs.My problem is that I can’t add my new Payoneer account to Fiverr.I went to Fiverr earning and clicked Payoneer revenue card.After clicking on it, you will receive a phone verification and an email.Go to the email and click the link and you will get the Register Button.Even if I click Register Butoon, there is a Change Payment Method tab, not the Signup tab.The tab does not allow Fiverr and Payoneer to connect.Can anyone solve this for me?

• Like 1

Maybe this can help?
https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/setting-up-a-bank-transfer

Or one of these?

Fiverr CS can not remove payoneer account …You have to remove the connected payoneer account by contacting payoneer support .After that you can easily add new one … Check it . [screenshot_13]

Paypal Log in to your account. Click on the option “Payment methods” on top center of the web page. You will see an option of “Link your bank account” on left side of the page. Use it to add a new account. Your already added account will also be showing on the left side, if you want to delete it, click on it > you will find an option to remove account at the bottom of details. Payoneer Login to your account. Go to settings on right top corner of web page and choose “bank accounts” from th…