Struggling to get my 1st order... any tips? What am I doing wrong in my gigs?

jussintime

So I came back to Fiverr after a year and gave it a try once more. It is urgent for me to work from home, especially because now that COVID-19 forces me to stay home and I need to make ends meet.
Do you have any criticism on my gigs? I have 3 of them. Do you have any tips on how to attract new customers?

Thank you guys!

Please see (IMG) point 2. You should probably make the text in the ‘translate’ gig image a bit larger.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

You should probably also capitalize ‘French’ and ‘English’.

Please see (IMG) point 2. You should probably make the text in the ‘translate’ gig image a bit larger.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

You should probably also capitalize ‘French’ and ‘English’.

Thank you so much!!! This is very helpful! Thank you for taking the time to read and write to me 🙂 I will make sure I apply these tips when I am going to edit my gigs!

Archived