Orders are Few and Far Between

nadiagericke

Hey fellow Fiverrs,

I deactivated my account when we immigrated about 5 years ago and I recently reactivated my account and I am really struggling to get work again. There are of course so many sellers offering great services, so the competition is quite tough and of course there is the dreaded C word that will probably be affecting sales as well 😷

I am a graphic designer, and offer banner designs. I am a Level 2 seller with 224 positive reviews. Most reviews are from a few years ago. I have completed 6 orders since Feb.

Does anyone have great tips for getting a more constant work stream or would anyone be willing to give my gig a once over and offer some advice? 😬

Thanks in advance and I look forward to some positive advice.

Warm regards,
Nadia

Hmm, at a glance:

(IMG) point 2 and (DES) point 1.
I’ve also listed a bunch of links under the (RRD) section.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Archived