No Order Since Months

duaemran

Hello and Greetings everyone!
I am back at the Forum after 2 Months.
I received my first order on December 24th 2019.
Since last 2.5 months, I haven’t received any order. I keep promoting it on Social sites as well. But as you see, I’m new on Fiverr. My Gig Impressions are down too since these months…
P.S~ Keep following the Precautions and Stay Safe & Healthy from the Pandemic everyone!

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post):

If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Probably you are not promoting your services in a right way. This post may be helpful for you:

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

You should optimize your gig as well to attract the customers eyes.

Probably you are not promoting your services in a right way. This post may be helpful for you:

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

You should optimize your gig as well to attract the customers eyes.

Thank You. But I have tried mostly all the ways mentioned. But Maybe due to the pandemic situation all international markets are facing the same issue…

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Thank You for the Update! ☺️

Archived